A bright, delicate, sparkling wine, with a touch of sweetness to celebrate all of life‘s great moments. This unique blend — Méthode Champenoise style wine — contains 90% Seyval Blanc, which comes from our premium slope at High Meadow Manor. The remaining 10% is Chardonnay.
The Hunter - 2018
A refreshing, dry white wine that pairs perfectly with sunny days. 100% Seyval Blanc fermented in both stainless steel tanks and natural oak barrels to retain its crispness and inherent acidity.
The Carriage - 2018
A fruity dry wine with a lovely pink color that is perfect as an aperitif for a summer meal. This unique rosé is made by pressing the whole cluster of grapes early in the growing season.